Jun 27th 2014
Tech News Today 1038
Germany Says 'Nein' to Verizon
Hosted by Mike Elgan
German government cancels contract with Verizon.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Mike Elgan, Don Reisinger and Jason Howell German government cancels contract with Verizon, Walmart slashes prices on iPhone 5C and 5S, LG's upcoming Project Tango tablet, and more. Guests: Cyrus Farivar Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 50:03
- German government cancels Verizon contract in wake of U.S. spying row
- Walmart to cut iPhone 5C and 5S prices on Friday
- Google I/O: Project Tango LG Tablet Coming To Consumers In 2015
- Following the EU's lead, the US finally allows people with spinal cord injuries to buy the motorized system that lets them independently stand upright, turn, and walk. by Dara Kerr @darakerr June 26, 2014 6:16 PM PDT comments 0
- The right to resell ebooks — major case looms in the Netherlands
- Show notes for today's episode