Jun 16th 2014
Tech News Today 1029
Hosted by Mike Elgan
China reveals Microsoft Android patents.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Mike Elgan Chinese government revealed Microsoft’s secret list of Android-killer patents, The US Department of Transportation wants the power to regulate maps apps on your smartphone, Starbucks announced subsidized university education for employees, Domino hackers reveal their demand of 30,000 Euros, Level 3 Communications plans to buy TW Telecom, Astronauts on the International Space Station are getting an espresso machine, and more. Guests: Joe Mullin Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 24:02
- Chinese gov’t reveals Microsoft’s secret list of Android-killer patents
- Agency Aims to Regulate Map Aids in Vehicles
- Starbucks College Achievement Plan
- Domino hackers reveal their demand of 30,000 Euros
- Level 3 to Buy TW Telecom for $5.7 Billion
- Astronauts to brew coffee on space station with ISSpresso machine