Jun 13th 2014
Tech News Today 1028
Tesla Shocker: Open Source Patents
Hosted by Mike Elgan
Tesla assures patent peace.
Records every weekday at 1:00pm Eastern / 10:00am Pacific / 18:00 UTC.
Hosts: Mike Elgan, Don Reisinger, and Jason Howell Amazon launches its new streaming music service, European protests to Uber, Facebook changes how it displays ads, and more. Guests: Jason Perlow,Klint Finley, Eric Blattberg, Parmy Olson and Mark Gurman. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 43:05
- Tesla Motors: Please infringe on our patents for the greater good
- The travel giant will pay $103 per share for the restaurant-reservation site -- a massive premium over its closing price of $70.43 on Thursday. by Don Reisinger @donreisinger June 13, 2014 5:20 AM PDT comments 0 facebook tw
- Exclusive: Google Wants To Collect Your Health Data With 'Google Fit'
- E3: Xbox One ad is switching on Microsoft consoles
- iOS 8 builds in the technologies Apple needs for an iWatch
- FBI to Auction Bitcoins on June 27
- Show notes for today's episode