Jun 6th 2014
Tech News Today 1023
Snowden: One Year Later
Hosted by Mike Elgan
Are we getting Snowden fatigue?
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Mike Elgan and Jason Howell Massive global phone surveillance that barely involves the NSA, a year of Snowden revelations, whether you should have the right to own and sell the digital content you paid for, and more. Guests: Don Reisinger, Matthew Sparkes, Adi Robertson and Jeff John Roberts. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 40:08
- Vodafone: governments use secret cables to tap phones
- One year of NSA leaks: where are we now?
- Should you have a right to sell your ebooks and digital music?
- Apple flexes healthcare muscles with new wearable device
- Apple's Beats buy the result of executive ignorance -- report
- Microsoft Strikes Back At China Concerning Windows 8
- World's most delayed software released after 54 years of development
- Show notes for today's episode