Jun 2nd 2014
Tech News Today 1019
Google Launches a Space Program
Hosted by Mike Elgan
NSA harvesting millions of pictures, Google space program, China censorship program, Samsung Tizen replace Android.
Records every weekday at 1:00pm Eastern / 10:00am Pacific / 18:00 UTC.
Hosts: Mike Elgan and Jason Howell The NSA is caught harvesting millions of pictures from the web per day, Google seriously ramps up its space program, China ramps up its censorship program, Samsung ramps up its Tizen program to replace Android, and more. Guests: Joe Panettieri and Don Reisinger. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 35:33
- N.S.A. Collecting Millions of Faces From Web Images
- Google Invests in Satellites to Spread Internet Access
- A Space Race in Silicon Valley
- Google disrupted prior to Tiananmen Anniversary; Mirror sites enable uncensored access to information
- China blocks Google services as Tiananmen anniversary nears
- Justin.tv Changes to Video Archive System
- Justin.tv gets rid of its archives, discontinues premium service
- Samsung Launches First Tizen Phone And It Is A Beast
- Today's Show Notes