May 13th 2014
Tech News Today 1006
Google Deleting Information Upon Request
Hosted by Mike Elgan
EU says Google must remove links when people request it, Apple iPad copies multitasking from the Surface, Motorola unveils the Moto E, and more.
Records every weekday at 7:00pm Eastern / 4:00pm Pacific / 23:00 UTC.
Hosts: Mike Elgan and Jason Howell EU says Google must remove links when people request it, Apple iPad copies multitasking from the Surface, Motorola unveils the Moto E, and more. Guests: Elise Hu, Greg Sterling, Mark Gurman and Ed Baig. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 38:10
- The “Right To Be Forgotten”: EU Court Gives People Ability To Delete Their Google Search Results
- Apple plans to match Microsoft Surface with split-screen iPad multitasking in iOS 8
- Moto E handset is for first time smartphone buyers
- Glenn Greenwald: how the NSA tampers with US-made internet routers
- AT&T in talks to buy DirecTV for nearly $50 billion: sources
- Show notes for today's episode