May 7th 2014
Tech News Today 1002
Talk to the Fridge
Hosts: Mike Elgan and Jason Howell. Alibaba filed its IPO, an Internet radio service re-launches as a social network, LinkedIn and Evernote transform what you can do with your business cards, and more. Guests: Alexis Madrigal, Zac Hall, Tom Cheredar and Mark Milian. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 38:34
- World Password Day 2014
- Evernote + LinkedIn: Powering Professional Relationships
- uneIn gets a social tune-up that may change how you think of radio
- Chinese Giant Alibaba Will Go Public, Listing in U.S.
- Appetas is joining Google!
- Restaurant Reservation Service LaFourchette Gobbled Up By TripAdvisor For ~$140M
- Show notes for today's episode