May 5th 2014
Tech News Today 1000
Apple Samsung Lawsuit Ends with a Thud
Verdict reached in the Apple Samsung patent lawsuit, Amazon lets you shop without leaving Twitter, Google considers killing off the URL, and more.
Starting in June 2010, Tech News Today has reached its 1000th episode and wouldn't be where it is without the likes of people like Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar, Becky Worley, Darren Kitchen, Dr. Kiki, and some guy named Jason Howell.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Samsung, in symbolic win, ordered to pay Apple $119.6 million in damages
- Tweet to Buy: How Amazon and Twitter’s Social Shopping Cart Works
- Apple on medical tech hiring spree, a possible hint of iWatch plans
- Google experimenting with hiding URLs in Chrome
- Twitter's Plan To Appeal To The Masses: Demolish The "Town Square"
- Surprise! That Wild Rumor About Apple EarPods With Biometrics Sensors Was A Fake
- Show notes for today's episode