May 5th 2014
Tech News Today 1000
Apple Samsung Lawsuit Ends with a Thud
Hosted by Mike Elgan
Verdict reached in the Apple Samsung patent lawsuit, Amazon lets you shop without leaving Twitter, Google considers killing off the URL, and more.
Records every weekday at 1:00pm Eastern / 10:00am Pacific / 18:00 UTC.
Hosts: Mike Elgan and Jason Howell. Verdict reached in the Apple Samsung patent lawsuit, Amazon lets you shop without leaving Twitter, Google considers killing off the URL, and more. Guests: Selena Larson, Ian Sherr, Chris O'Brien and Nathan Olivarez-Giles. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 40:00
- Samsung, in symbolic win, ordered to pay Apple $119.6 million in damages http://www.latimes.com/business/technology/la-fi-tn-samsung-in-symbolic-win-ordered-to-pay-apple-119-million-in-damages-20140502,0,7750075.story#ixzz30rquyqsp
- Tweet to Buy: How Amazon and Twitter’s Social Shopping Cart Works
- Apple on medical tech hiring spree, a possible hint of iWatch plans
- Google experimenting with hiding URLs in Chrome
- Twitter's Plan To Appeal To The Masses: Demolish The "Town Square"
- Surprise! That Wild Rumor About Apple EarPods With Biometrics Sensors Was A Fake
- Show notes for today's episode