Jul 17th 2014
Tech News 2Night 131
Microsoft's Massive Layoffs
Hosted by Sarah Lane
Could New York thwart the Comcast-TWC merger?
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Guests: Fr. Robert Ballecer, SJHost: Fr. Robert Ballecer, SJ Microsoft's massive layoffs, how New York could halt the Comcast-Time Warner merger, Aereo is not a cable provider, over 1 million comments to the FCC over net neutrality, Google beats Wall Street expectations, Oculus VR developing motion controllers, and the Facebook app for the famous. Guest: Ed Bott Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tn2. Also, check out our transcripts. Bandwidth for Tech News Tonight is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 12:45
- Microsoft's relationship with Android just got less complicated
- Microsoft to close Xbox Entertainment Studios
- The FCC has officially received 1 million net neutrality comments
- How New York Could Stop the Comcast-TWC Merger
- US Copyright Office says Aereo not a cable company under terms of Copyright Act
- Oculus to get hands on with new virtual reality gear
- Google's Q2 2014 earnings deliver $15.96 billion in revenue
- You Can't Use Facebook's New iPhone App — Unless You're Famous