- Picture of the Week.
- Patch Tuesday review.
- Shennina Framework - Automating Host Exploitation with AI.
- GitHub's welcome new feature.
- Three LightSpeed vulnerabilities.
- Shufflecake: Plausible deniability encrypted Linux volumes.
- Australia has decided to get proactive!
- Apple's iOS 16.1.1 everyone file sharing time-limits to 10 minutes in China.
- A couple of Decentralized Finance notes because I can’t help myself.
- “The Helm” was unable to survive COVID-19.
- Elon meets Twitter.
- Closing The Loop.
- Memory-Safe Languages.
Show Notes - https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-897-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.