Nov 15th 2022
Security Now 897
Hosted by Steve Gibson, Leo Laporte
Shennina Framework, Shufflecake, The Helm, LightSpeed vulnerabilities
Records live every Tuesday at 4:30pm Eastern / 1:30pm Pacific / 20:30 UTC.
- Picture of the Week.
- Patch Tuesday review.
- Shennina Framework - Automating Host Exploitation with AI.
- GitHub's welcome new feature.
- Three LightSpeed vulnerabilities.
- Shufflecake: Plausible deniability encrypted Linux volumes.
- Australia has decided to get proactive!
- Apple's iOS 16.1.1 everyone file sharing time-limits to 10 minutes in China.
- A couple of Decentralized Finance notes because I can’t help myself.
- “The Helm” was unable to survive COVID-19.
- Elon meets Twitter.
- Closing The Loop.
- Memory-Safe Languages.
Show Notes - https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-897-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.
For 16kbps versions, transcripts, and notes (including fixes), visit Steve's site: grc.com, also the home of the best disk maintenance and recovery utility ever written Spinrite 6.