- Update on the Linux TCP SACK Kernel panic
- Hackers exploit a Firefox flaw and attack Coinbase
- Google corrects a flaw with Nestcam
- An elegant solution to OpenSSH key theft via Rowhammer attacks
- Update on the BlueKeep RDP vulnerability
- Verizon's negligence caused a major Cloudflare and Amazon customer outage
- NASA was infected by an APT for more than a year
- Should you pay ransomware?
- Microsoft's Chromium-based Edge browser update
- The state of the commercial Bug Bounty Business
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-720-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.