• Update on the Linux TCP SACK Kernel panic
• Hackers exploit a Firefox flaw and attack Coinbase
• Google corrects a flaw with Nestcam
• An elegant solution to OpenSSH key theft via Rowhammer attacks
• Update on the BlueKeep RDP vulnerability
• Verizon's negligence caused a major Cloudflare and Amazon customer outage
• NASA was infected by an APT for more than a year
• Should you pay ransomware?
• Microsoft's Chromium-based Edge browser Update
• The state of the commercial Bug Bounty Business
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-720-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.