- A new DRAM problem called "RAMBleed"
- A bad Linux TCP SACK server kernel crashing flaw
- Last week's patch Tuesday
- A Bluetooth surprise
- Another useless warning about the BlueKeep vulnerability
- Microsoft misses a 90-day Tavis Ormandy deadline
- Good news about GandCrab wrap up
- Yubico's entropy mistake
- Post-announce SQRL news
- Our favorite iOS security app
- Attacks on Exim mail servers and other pending disasters
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-719-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.