• A new DRAM problem called "RAMBleed"
• A bad Linux TCP SACK server kernel crashing flaw
• Last week's patch Tuesday
• A Bluetooth surprise
• Another useless warning about the BlueKeep vulnerability
• Microsoft misses a 90-day Tavis Ormandy deadline
• Good news about GandCrab wrap up
• Yubico's entropy mistake
• Post-announce SQRL news
• Our favorite iOS security app
• Attacks on Exim mail servers and other pending disasters
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-719-Notes.pdf
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.