- Last month's Patch Tuesday, this month
- A GDPR-inspired lawsuit filed by Privacy International
- Check these two router ports to protect against a new botnet that's making the rounds
- Another irresponsibly disclosed zero-day, this time in Virtual Box
- CloudFlare's release of a very cool 126.96.36.199 app for iOS and Android
- Microsoft's caution about the in-RAM vulnerabilities of the BitLocker whole drive encryption
- A deep dive into last week's worrisome revelation about the lack of true security being offered by today's Self-Encrypting SSD drives.
We invite you to read our show notes.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.