After covering a very busy and interesting past week of security and privacy news, Father Robert and Steve explain, examine, and dig down deep into the many fascinating details of the worst-ever, two-decade old, latent and pervasive Internet bug known as "ShellShock."
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/sn.
We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.
Bandwidth for Security Now is provided by CacheFly.
- Apple MAC OX's bash "shellshock" updates
- What's really happening with iOS 8 MAC address randomization?
- FBI Director James Comey 'Very Concerned' About New Apple, Google Privacy Features
- Mozilla's experience when they changed their web servers from SHA-1 to SHA-2...
- Still more vulnerabilities in bash? Shellshock becomes whack-a-mole