Leo Laporte is joined by our latest addition to the TWiT family, Nathan Olivarez-Giles, to discuss iFixit's* teardown of the new Nintendo Switch Console. Evan Noronha, Technical Writer at iFixit, Skypes in to explain what they discovered and why it earned an 8/10 repairability score. Jason Howell has been playing with Audeze's iSINE10 in-ear planar headphones and gives us his review. Then, 'No Man's Sky' superfan Blake Patterson joins us via Skype to explain why he spent a whopping $4,000 dollars on memorabilia and a high-end gaming PC he built specifically for the game. 'The Dark Tipper' Kevin Rose recommends the app Signal for a secure way to send SMS messages and share media. Leo and Nathan answer a Call for Help from a viewer who's having trouble getting cell phone service in his basement. Bryan Burnett has had a robot cleaning his apartment for a few weeks and gives us his thoughts on the pricey Dyson 360 Eye Robot Vacuum. Finally, Leo and Nathan answer your questions from the mailbag.
*Full Disclosure: iFixit is a sponsor of the TWiT network.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Edina police ask for whole city's Google searches, and a judge says yes
- Google Home is playing audio ads for Beauty and the Beast
- Nintendo Plans to Double Switch Production after Strong Sales
- Nintendo Switch Teardown
- Audeze iSINE10 In-Ear Headphone
- Meet the guy who spent over $4,000 on No Man’s Sky
- My Skylake Gaming PC Build [Updated]
- Signal - Private Messenger
- Dyson 360 eye
- A woman sleeping on an airplane was burned by her exploding headphones