Leo Laporte and guest host Iain Thomson talk with Nick Sullivan, the Head of Crypto at Cloudflare, about a bug that was discovered in Cloudflare's software, which leaked private information. NASA and European Astronomers discovered 7 Earth-sized planets, a few of which are in the "Goldilocks Zone," meaning they could possibly host life. Vladimir Airapetian, an Astrophysicist from NASA Goddard, joins us to explain the implications of this discovery and the possibilities. Bryan Burnett met up with Nathan Olivarez-Giles at the Nintendo Switch preview event in San Francisco. They report back with their hopes and fears for the upcoming console. Dale Baskin is back from DPReview to talk about all the excitement around Panasonic's new GH5 micro-four-thirds camera. We have an all-new "Game of Geeks" with the sounds of tech. Father Robert Ballecer hosts while Iain, Jason Calacanis, and Leo compete for the crown. And we answer a fan question in "Call for Help."
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Cloudbleed: Big web brands leaked crypto keys, personal secrets thanks to Cloudflare bug
- Incident report on memory leak caused by Cloudflare parser bug
- 'First ever' SHA-1 hash collision calculated. All it took were five clever brains... and 6,610 years of processor time
- Earth-Size Planets: The Newest, Weirdest Generation
- 7 Earth-Size Planets Orbit Dwarf Star, NASA and European Astronomers Say
- Movie Maven: Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5 First Impressions Review
- Ten important differences between Panasonic's GH5 and GH4 (and one key similarity)
- DPReview - Challenges