Leo Laporte and Alex Wilhelm get cooking with the June Intelligent Oven. It connects to your smartphone and promises to make cooking easier. Leo reviews the new Samsung Chromebook Plus convertible touch laptop. Roger Anderson of the Jolly Roger Telephone Co. is back with his AI. This one targets Windows support scammers. How much of your information is public on Facebook? Megan Morrone shows us stalkscan.com which highlights just that. Bodo Hoenen and Lorelei are back to give us a quick update on their DIY assistive arm. Jason Howell has a few apps to help you tune, learn, and play guitar.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- YouTube’s Monster: PewDiePie and His Populist Revolt
- Apple’s new TV show has Jessica Alba, Gwyneth Paltrow and Will.i.am telling people why their app ideas are terrible
- Snap is seeking a valuation of $22 billion — here's how it plans to pitch investors
- The Facebook products Mark Zuckerberg thinks could help save the world
- Why every US carrier suddenly changed their unlimited plan this week
- Jolly Roger Telephone Company
- Our kids can do anything
- Samsung Chromebook Plus
- June Intelligent Oven
- stalkscan.com - All 'public' info Facebook doesn't let you see
- Hacker stackoverflowin pwning printers, forcing rogue botnet warning print jobs
- Adware Removal Guide : InstallCore