Replacing hard drives with SSDs, we continue our ultimate SSD guide with Allyn Malventano, Leo reviews the System76 Linux laptop, how to power your Raspberry Pi or Arduino with voltage regulators, we try to put Chromium OS on a Mac, burning Blu-rays using a Mac, and a visit from Mitchell Waite.
The New Screen Savers will record live, every Saturday at 3PM Pacific on live.twit.tv. It will be made available for download and streaming later that evening at https://twit.tv/shows/new-screen-savers.
Thanks to Cachefly for bandwidth for this episode.
- Instagram’s new algorithm that puts the best posts first goes live
- Tony Fadell is leaving Nest
- Gannett to review Tribune bid after board election, name change to Tronc
- Should broadband data hogs pay more? ISP economics say “no”
- Airport Time Capsule A1470 Hard Drive Replacement
- How to make a bootable OS X 10.11 El Capitan installer drive
- MacSales.com - Upgrade search
- REPLACE YOUR MACBOOK DRIVE WITH AN SSD AND BASIC CRYPTO MINING
- UPGRADE YOUR RETINA MACBOOK PRO
- MacBook Pro 15" Unibody Mid 2010 Hard Drive Replacement
- System76 Oryx Pro
- How I rip DVDs and Blu-rays
- 2016 TWiT World Tour Tee