May 7th 2016
The New Screen Savers 52
Kate Botello Returns!
Leo and Kate Botello talk with Ian Burkhart, a quadriplegic, who can move his hand thanks to a machine learning computer and a chip in his brain. Two teams from the TBS show "America's Greatest Makers" show off the Delta Glove and Grush toothbrush. Kate tries VR for the first time with the HTC Vive. In Call for Help, learn how you can listen to two different audio sources on one computer. We'll hear from former Screen Savers Patrick Norton and Kevin Rose.
The New Screen Savers will record live, every Saturday at 3PM Pacific on live.twit.tv. It will be made available for download and streaming later that evening at https://twit.tv/shows/new-screen-savers.
Thanks to Cachefly for bandwidth for this episode.
- Chip, Implanted in Brain, Helps Paralyzed Man Regain Control of Hand
- RogueAmoeba - For PC
- WATCH AMERICA'S GREATEST MAKERS Every Tuesday at 9:30/8:
- Aseah - Delta Glove
- Grush Toothbrush
- The Screen Savers - Ultimate Gaming Machine 1.0
- How to Install NOOBS on RasPi
- The Screen Savers - Kevin Mitnick Is Free