Leo Laporte and Aaron Newcomb look at the RaspPi 3 versus the Odroid c2 and show off some of Aaron's latest projects. We'll take a look at the latest MakerBot Replicator 5 3D printer. A wrap up of our UVRGM with a huge 34" curved display and we talk keyboard and ambidextrous gaming mouse. In Call for Help Leo and Aaron help an Aussie who wants to set up a Makerspace.
The New Screen Savers will record live, every Saturday at 3PM Pacific on live.twit.tv. It will be made available for download and streaming later that evening at https://twit.tv/shows/new-screen-savers.
Thanks to Cachefly for bandwidth for this episode.
- Nest is permanently disabling the Revolv smart home hub
- Forbes Site, After Begging You To Turn Off Adblocker, Serves Up A Steaming Pile Of Malware 'Ads
- RASPBERRY PI 3 ON SALE NOW AT $35
- 3D Printed Talking D20
- MakerBot - Replicator Desktop 3D Printer
- MAKERBOT REPLICATOR DESKTOP 3D PRINTER
- Acer Predator 34-inch Curved UltraWide QHD
- APEX 300 Keyboard
- SENSEI Mouse
- G900 CHAOS SPECTRUM