Leo Laporte and Megan Morrone talk Apple vs the Feds with Julian Sanchez, Senior Fellow Cato Institute. Ryan Shrout, host of TWiCH helps us build a mother of motherboards for THE ULTIMATE VIRTUAL REALITY GAMING MACHINE, and we meet with Roger Anderson, Founder Jolly Roger Telephone, about how he built a bot using artificial intelligence to take on telemarketers.
Full length video of our Ultimate VR Gaming Machine Part 2
<p>The New Screen Savers will record live, every Saturday at 3PM Pacific on <a href="http://live.twit.tv/">live.twit.tv</a>. It will be made available for download and streaming later that evening at <a href="https://twit.tv/shows/new-screen-savers">https://twit.tv/shows/new-scre… to <a href="http://cachefly.com/" target="_blank">Cachefly</a> for bandwidth for this episode.</p>
- FBI wants Apple to decrypt terrorist's phone
- "Roger Anderson Founder Jolly Roger Telephone - created an AI to annoy telemarketers"
- This Is the Real Reason Apple Is Fighting the FBI
- Tim Cook Says Apple Won’t Create Universal iPhone Backdoor For FBI
- Gov. citing 18th century All Writs Act (1789)
- Google CEO: FBI's request of Apple could set a 'troubling precedent'
- FBI escalates war with Apple: 'marketing' bigger concern than terror
- iOS - Timestamp Camera
- Android - Auto Date Time Stamp on Photo
- How I rip DVDs and Blu-rays
- HandBrake - Open source video transcoder
- The Ultimate VR Gaming Machine - Part 2, Full Length