Jul 25th 2015
The New Screen Savers 12
Paul Thurrott's Top 10 for Windows 10, a research seismologist joins us to talk about earthquake prediction and that article in the New Yorker about the earthquake that's going to destroy the West Coast, we tak with Jeremy Cowart the photographer of the musicians and celebrities, Sarah Pearson explains creative commons, Plus Leo answers your tech questions.
Thanks to Cachefly for bandwidth for this episode.
- What is a GPT disk and how to manage GPT disk?
- How to dual-boot Windows 10 Technical Preview alongside Windows 8.1
- The Really Big One
- Standing-Room-Only Lecture on "Tsunamis—Lessons and Questions from the Indian Ocean Disaster"
- Subduction - iScience Year 9
- Cascadia Anniversary
- Is the 'big one' coming?
- How to Root your Coby Kyros MID7127
- Made with Creative Commons: A book on open business models