Aug 24th 2017
Know How... 339
Back to School! Part 3
On today's episode, is this Acer all-in-one the perfect desktop for your dorm room? A robot to fold your clothes and Padre explores his inner space.
Acer U27-880-UR11: All-in-one, LIQUID COOLED, desktop
- 7th Gen Intel i7-7500U (2.7/3.5 Quad Core)
- 16GB of DDR4 System Memory (2 slots, expandable to 32GB)
- Integrated Intel Graphics (620)
- 27" (1920 x 1080) Widescreen (LED Back-Lit) Multitouch screen
- 256GB SSD
- 1TB 5400 RPM Hard Drive
- Dual 2W Speakers with 6W Subwoofer
- Ports - 3 x USB 3.0
- 1 x USB 2.0
- 1 x Thunderbolt 3
- 1 x HDMI Out
- 1 x HDMI IN (Yah!)
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Combo Audio
- Media Card Reader
- Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- PCMark 8 - 3410
- 3DMark 8 (Fire Strike) 975
- Performance is MOST DEFINITELY dragged down by the lack of a discrete graphics part
Pricing: $1500 MSRP
Eachine OTG Receiver
- Allow me to interface a receiver with my PROPERLY Equipped Android phone or tablet
- 5.8 Ghz (so it won't crowd the already crowded 2.4Ghz spectrum
- THIS WON'T WORK ON ALL DEVICES!
- Must support OTG (On The Go)
- Must support UVC (USB Video Class)
Eachine TX01 NTSC Super Mini Transmitter + Camera
- Combines a camera with a transmitter/antenna
- Can run on 3.3-5v (Can be run on a single LiPo)
Android OTG UVC Endoscope
- 640x480 30fps
Connect with us!
- Don't forget to check out our large library of projects at https://twit.tv/shows/know-how.
- Join our Google+ Community.
- Tweet at us at @PadreSJ, @PDelahanty, and @Anelf3.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.