Apr 13th 2017
Know How... 302
DIY Steampunk Goggles Revision 2
Revision 2 of the Steampunk Goggles project has improved comfort, strength and a stealthy cartridge system upgrade!
Vintage Steampunk Goggles ~$8
Triple Lens Loupe ~$7
Steampunk Gears ~$7
16 LED WS2812 Ring ($4 x2) ~$8
Arduino Nano ~$3
10k Rotary Potentiometer (Pack of 10 - You only need one)) ~$3
Female Walkery Battery Connector ~$2
30 AWG silicone wiring (Red/Black/White) ~$2
1. Right Frame piece [Steampunk_v2_RightFrame]
1. Left Frame piece [Steampunk_v2_LeftFrame]
2. LED Ring Holder (x2) [Steampunk_v2_LEDRingHolder]
3. Bridge Segments (x2) [Steampunk_v2_Bridge]
4. Right Cartridge [Steampunk_v2_CartA1]
5. Left Cartridge [Steampunk_v2_CartB1]
6. Cartridge Door (x2) [Steampunk_v2_Door]
7. Potentiometer Flange [Steampunk_v2_PotFlange]
1. 3D Printer
2. Soldering Kit
3. Dremel Tool
4. Hot Glue Gun
The code and STL files can be found at the following HERE
Connect with us!
- Don't forget to check out our large library of projects at https://twit.tv/shows/know-how.
- Join our Google+ Community.
- Tweet at us at @PadreSJ, @Cranky_Hippo, and @Anelf3.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.