Build a panning platform using a stepper motor and arduino, and learn about Tootz the rainbow farting unicorn!
3D Printed Parts
3. Shaft Adapters
1. Install the Stepper Motor into the frame using M3 screws and nuts
2. Connect the Stepper Motor to the Driver Board
3. Connect the Driver Board to 4 pins on the Arduino
4. Connect 5V Power to the Arduino
5. Install nuts into the shaft adapters
6. Install shaft adapters onto Stepper shaft
Connect with us!
- Don't forget to check out our large library of projects at https://twit.tv/shows/know-how.
- Join our Google+ Community at http://gplus.to/twitkh
- Tweet at us at @PadreSJ, @Cranky_Hippo, and @Anelf3