We present an Arduino Wonderland, ranging from the Nano to the new Intel powered Arduino 101.
Basics: 1. You need Arduino IDE 1.6.7 and above
2. You need to install the Arduino 101 Core -- This also adds Arduino 101 as a possible board The onboard IMU is one of the big features, so we're going to play with it, using some sample code.
1. Setup the Arduino IDE with the following Libraries: -- CurieIMU -- Madwick
2. Upload the Arduino code from the Sample page
3. Use the sample processing code
4. Alter the Sample Processing code to use the proper com port
5. Reset the Arduino 101, then run the sample processing code.
Connect with us!
- Don't forget to check out our large library of projects at https://twit.tv/shows/know-how.
- Join our Google+ Community at http://gplus.to/twitkh
- Tweet at us at @PadreSJ, @Cranky_Hippo, and @Anelf3