Do you want to build a fast, agile multi-rotor that doesn't need to be registered with the FAA? We're continuing our "Registration Free" 150-class FPV Racer by showing you how to reprogram your ESCs!
1. Your assembled Arduino
2. A way to power your ESC
3. The BLHeliSuite
Steps to switch rotation:
1. Connect your Arduino the a USB port
2. Connect the first ESC to be reprogrammed to the programming pins
3. Open the BLHeliSuite
4. Click the "Make Interface" Tab
5. Select your Arduino chipset (For us, it's Nano w/ATmega328) -- Keep Baud at 57600
6. Select "Arduno BLHeli Bootloader"
7. Select "Select ATMEL/SILABS Interface"
8. Choose "SILABS BLHeli Bootloader (USB/Com)
9. Select the "Atmel ESC Setup" tab
10. Select the Proper port (leave Baud at 19200)
12. Power the ESC/Motor
13. Click "Read Setup"
14. Change Motor Direction
15. Click "Write Setup"
Connect with us!
- Don't forget to check out our large library of projects at https://twit.tv/shows/know-how.
- Join our Google+ Community at http://gplus.to/twitkh
- Tweet at us at @PadreSJ, @Cranky_Hippo, and @Anelf3