Our gift suggestions for the maker geek in your life, from Soldering Stations to 3D printers.
Maker Geek Gift Guide
* Iron temp: 200-480c
* Hot Air temp: 100-480c
* Multiple Tips
* Voltage Meter
* Amp Meter
* DC Power Supply
* 900 Mhz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 (8x Performance of the original)
* 1GB of Memory (4x of the original)
* 7" 800 x480
* 10-point capacitive Multi-touch
* Comes with an adapter board that powers the display (from Micro-USB) and converts the parallel output from the touch sensor on the display, to the serial port on the RasPi My Dremel Tool!
Let's Make a Clean Box
1. A Box
3. Saran Wrap Dremel Vacuum Rotary Tool ($30) http://www.amazon.com/Dremel-VRT1-1-Vacuum-Powered-Rotary/dp/B00TODY3SE/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1449569538&sr=8-1&keywords=dremel+vrt
* Connects to a 1-1/4" Shop Vac -- I would suggest a 12 gallon, 6hp Shop Vac
* 1.6 Amp motor // 7ft cord
* 5,000-35,000 rpm
* 2-year warranty
* The Platinum Edition comes with: -- 77 Tools -- Carrying Case
** Sells as low as $66 with 36 tools
** The big sell is the keyless chuck -- No more working your fingers to remove the tool!
Dremel 3D Idea Builder ($900)
* Super Quiet
* Large build platform: 9" x 5.9" x 5.5" * PLA Filaments only (Non-Heated Bed)
* 0.004" layer thickness (100 microns)
* 4GB of Internal Storage
* Up to 32GB of SD Storage
* Color Touch Screen for independent printing.
* No Filament DRM... but you will have to re-wind or setup an external spool
* 1-yr warranty
Connect with us!