Battelle Memorial Institute has created the "Drone Defender, remove the Windows 10 Nag function, finding shorts BEFORE they kill your gear, SlimPort Nano Console, electronics kit essentials, and more.
Remove Windows 10 Pop Up
The Windows 10 Nag function comes from a few different updates, most notably: "Update for Microsoft Windows" "KB3035583" "Update for Microsoft Windows" "KB2952664"
1. Remove update "Update for Microsoft Windows" "KB3035583 "
2. Remove Update "Update for Microsoft Windows" "KB2952664 "
You can also open a CMD shell (with Administrative Privs) and type -- "wusa /uninstall /KB:3035583
Download the Registry Entry for "Take Ownership"
3. Navigate to "Windows\System32\GWX" 4. Delete the Director * You May Need to "Take Ownership"
Electronics Kit Essentials
Helping Hands $6.10
Digital Multimeter $8.68
Heat Shrink Tubing $8.10
Desoldering Wick $2.97
Solder Can $8.94
Wire Cutter $7.87
Wire Stripper $7.98
LED Light Strips $6.99
15 types : 16-50v // 0.1uF to 470pF Padre's Favorite Part: RTF 1-17V Adjustable Voltage Regulator $0.99
Can accept 4.75 to 23v * Outputs 1-17volts * 1.8A current (3A surge) * Weighs 1g
Connect with us!
- Don't forget to check out our large library of projects at https://twit.tv/shows/know-how.
- Join our Google+ Community at http://gplus.to/twitkh
- Tweet at us at @PadreSJ, @Cranky_Hippo, and @Anelf3