Personalize your custom Focus modes in iOS 15 or iOS 16, from silencing specific notifications to switching screens based on location.
- Home Screen customization
- Lock Screen customization
- Focus activation scheduling
- Using particular colors for context
- Matter gets closer with the new Thread 1.3.0 specification
- Apple will slow hiring/spending for some team divisions
- Apple Pay is at the root of a proposed class-action lawsuit
- Anthony wants to know a quick way to bring up a massage music playlist upon arrival at the office!
- Roy wants to Silence Unknown Callers in just one tap.
- Carol desires to minimize the amount of time she takes adjusting the volume on her hearing aide app.
Feedback & Questions
- John is curious if iOS 16 will work with an iPhone 7.
- AC is searching for an ad-blocking app for Apple devices.
- Matthew's App: Milanote
- Mikah's App: Flighty
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/ios-today.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
You can contribute to iOS Today by leaving us a voicemail at 757-504-iPad (757-504-4723) or sending an email to iOSToday@TWiT.tv.
- Use Focus on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Matthew Cassinelli website
- If you have one of these Thread border routers, your smart home will be Matter-ready
- Apple to Slow Hiring and Spending for Some Teams Next Year
- Apple Pay lawsuit filed by firm that won ebook and developer antitrust cases
- Flighty App