The leading open source automation server, Jenkins provides hundreds of plugins to support building, deploying and automating any project. Kohsuke Kawaguchi is the creator of Jenkins. He is a well-respected developer and popular speaker at industry and Jenkins community events.
The principles behind the Jenkins community - extensibility, inclusiveness, low barriers to participation - have been the keys to its success.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/floss-weekly
Think your open source project should be on FLOSS Weekly? Email Randal at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meet the New CTO Bee - Kohsuke Kawaguchi
- Jenkins 2.0 Advances Continuous Delivery with Native Pipeline Support and Usability Enhancements
- Jenkins Pipeline Provides Easier Ways to Create and Maintain Software Delivery Pipelines
- Jenkins Community Introduces Blue Ocean
- Kohsuke Kawaguchi, Creator of Jenkins Discusses its History, Present and Future
- Jenkins Founder Kohsuke Kawaguchi Talks DevOps Leadership, part 1
- Jenkins Founder Kohsuke Kawaguchi Talks DevOps Leadership, Part 2