Nov 26th 2023
Ask The Tech Guys 2002
Therapy May Help
Cyber Monday, Dick DeBartolo, Apple's Finder
How you can track and get the best deals for Cyber Monday and "Black November" overall. What can you do about using an older version of a browser that a bank no longer supports? Plus, Dick DeBartolo stops by to share a fun and weird coin bank for kids and a magnetic shelf to help with storage!
- Mikah shares some tools & guides for tracking Black November deals.
- What happened with my iPhone after updating it to iOS 17.1.1?
- Why are my podcasts on my Apple Watch not staying in sync with my iPhone?
- Why can't my iPhone connect online after installing an app?
- Is it worth upgrading from an iPhone 12 to iPhone 15 currently?
- Should I be worried about one of my apps switching to a different language while running an iOS Beta on my phone
- Dick DeBartolo and the coin bank for kids!
- What are my options for trying to do my online banking on an older browser that can't update since I am running an older OS on my MacBook Air?
- Can you record the boot sequence on a computer? If so, how can you do that?
- How can I move my edited photos from my iPad to my Windows PC?
- When moving files within Apple's Finder, how can you prevent those files from being placed in random locations?
- Should I have a secondary network setup within my home to connect my IoT devices to it?
- Should I return my M2 Max MacBook Pro that I just purchased for an M3 Max version?
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
- Cyber Monday 2023 Early Deals
- Podcasts not updating on watch - Apple Community
- Podcasts not syncing to iPhone
- If your iPhone or iPad won't connect to a Wi-Fi network
- I Think Kids Will Love the Slightly Weird Face Bank. (It eats coins!)
- I Was Attracted To These Magnetic Shelves!
- Where Giz Fiz Will Continue
- OpenCore Legacy Patcher
- Elgato Cam Link 4k
- ATEM Mini
- Procreate Help - Share
- 'Snap to Grid' in all Finder Windows and Directories
- Should I setup second router for IOT?
- How do you isolate IoT on your network and still let Home Assistant see it?
- M2 vs. M3 Buyer's Guide: How Much Better Really Is M3?
- M2 versus M3: how the new MacBook Pros compare