Mar 12th 2023
Ask The Tech Guys 1965
Wet and Funky
Hosted by Leo Laporte, Mikah Sargent
Silicon Valley Bank, Google Photos, Rode NT1
Records live Sunday at 2:00pm Eastern / 11:00am Pacific / 18:00 UTC.
- Daylight Saving Time has begun!
- Silicon Valley Bank collapses: what this could mean.
- Why can't I broadcast MLS through Apple TV on my TV?
- Should I be using an ethernet connection with my Apple TV?
- Bill Nye on the importance of space exploration.
- What's wrong with the trackpad on my laptop?
- Dr. Mom calls into the show!
- What are the latest and greatest WiFi-6 Mesh system options?
- What are some alternatives to Google Photos to de-Google?
- Leo demos the new Rode NT1 and talks about 32-bit float recording.
- What options are there for a virtual audio mixer?
- Is there a better way to improve the speed when searching for something in Windows?
- Is there a speed improvement when plugging in a solid-state drive to a Raspberry Pi?
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
- Daylight saving starts Sunday as Congress considers permanent change
- FDIC Creates a Deposit Insurance National Bank of Santa Clara to Protect Insured Depositors of Silicon Valley Bank
- Etsy warns sellers of delay in processing payments due to Silicon Valley Bank collapse
- T-Mobile Tuesdays
- HDMI Splitter
- Apple TV 4K
- This Week in Space Episode 52
- Touchpad Two Finger Scroll Too Fast
- How to enable smooth scrolling in Firefox
- Nest Wifi Pro
- eero Pro 6E
- Synology Photos
- Rode NT1 5th Generation Microphone
- Heil PR-40 Microphone
- 32-Bit Float Files Explained
- Manage Indexing Options and Settings for Windows 11