Tip: 5 Tricks You May Have Missed in iOS 10
All Tips posts
On The New Screen Savers 79, Megan Morrone had five quick iOS 10 tricks that you may had missed:
- Remember where you parked your car. If you have CarPlay, or if you just pair your phone to your car stereo, open Maps and tap on "Parked Car." This will give you directions to your car. It will also give you directions to your home.
- Save on data when sending images on iMessages. Open Settings > Messages, and scroll down to "enable low quality image mode."
- Reply directly to messages directly from notifications. If your phone has 3D Touch, just press harder on the notification and respond. If you don't have 3D Touch, just long press on it.
- Use Find My iPhone to locate your Apple Watch. If you have an Apple Watch paired with your iPhone, it will automatically add it to the Find My iPhone app.
- Replace words with emojis in the Messages app. First type your message, then long press the globe key to bring up alternate keyboards, and select the emoji keyboard. It will highlight all of the words that have corresponding emoji in orange, and you can simply tap on those words to replace them with the emoji.