Enterprise IT in the Post-Covid World - A Special Podcast
What will the new normal look like after Covid-19, from an enterprise IT perspective?
Mark your calendars for a special online panel discussion on what to expect and how to prepare.
The Hangover: Enterprise IT Post-Covid will be held on Oct. 1st at 3 p.m. PT on the TWiT Live Stream. The event is open to the public and is sponsored by ITProTV. It will also be recorded and released as a podcast on the TWiT Events stream.
Panelists are Leo Laporte, futurist Amy Webb, Security Now’s Steve Gibson, and ITProTV co-founder Don Pezet. Be sure to follow TWiT on Twitter because there’ll be an audience Q&A at the end, with questions collected through Twitter.
As the world grapples with the pandemic, power is shifting, consumers are forming new habits, and companies are rising and falling. After COVID-19, how will business proceed, and what unique role will enterprise IT play?
Some of the topics they’ll cover are:
- Will new habits formed during the pandemic bring more business into the cloud?
- Will e-commerce replace brick and mortar?
- Will employees continue to work from home? How will that change IT and security?
- What new security threats will we face in 2021?
- The rise of nation-state actors and how they’ll impact national infrastructure and economics.
- How to plan for the new boom-or-bust global economies.
So join us, at twit.tv/live, on Oct. 1 at 3 p.m. PT. Subscribe to the TWiT Events stream to download this and all future TWiT events as soon as they’re ready as podcasts.