Composite Guru Joel Grimes dazzles us with engaging imagery and a LIVE photoshop demo. Find out why being color blind has served as an asset, the secret to quick and easy compositing, and the importance of striking your subjects face with light.
* Bonus: See Joel Streaking!!
- Getting your best performance out of you lenses.
- Choosing the right strobes for freezing action.
- Photoshop tips:
- Atmospheric light streaks
- Always use a tripod
- Joel's website. joelgrimes.com
- Joel's workshop. bit.ly/joelworkshop
- Joel's twitter. twitter.com/joelgrimesphoto
Guest: Joel Grimes
Don’t miss a chance to watch or listen to your favorite photographers – download and subscribe to TWiT Photo podcast for free at twit.tv/shows/twit-photo.
Thanks to CacheFly for providing the bandwidth for this show.