Nov 1st 2011
TWiT Photo 31
Our guest host, photography expert and educator Derrick Story, covers photography 101 with Leo. Learn how to determine your strengths and address your challenges as a beginning photographer.
Our guest host, photography expert, educator, and host of The Digital Story Derrick Story, covers photography 101 with Leo. Learn how to determine your strengths and address your challenges as a beginning photographer. Derrick shows Leo some of his favorite cameras and gear, and even gets into the basics of shooting great video.
- Master Your Flash. Dial back flash exposure compensation for a more natural looking fill light
- Use regular exposure compensation and flash exposure compensation together for exposure mastery.
- Lower your horizon. If you have a great sky, lower that horizon for more interesting images.
Derrick's Favorite Gears
- Canon 320 EX wireless flash
- Lowepro DSLR Video Fastpack AW
- Rogue Flash Benders
- Photoflex 5-1 Photodiscs
Don't miss a chance to watch or listen to your favorite photographers – download and subscribe to TWiT Photo podcast on iTunes for free.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/twit-photo.
Thanks to CacheFly for providing the bandwidth for this podcast.