Mar 27th 2016
Tech Break 2469
Effects of Streaming Services on Music Biz.
Leo Laporte, Jason Snell, Katie Benner, and Devindra Hardawar discuss the overall effects of music streaming services on the music industry.
For the full episode, go to twit.tv/twit/555
Bandwidth for TWiT Bits is provided by Cachefly.
- Apple Policy on Bugs May Explain Why Hackers Would Help F.B.I.
- iPhone SE Hands On: Where 2012 Meets 2015
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro first look: A worthy successor to the iPad Air 2
- That awkward moment when Apple mocked good hardware and poor people
- Build your own Echo
- Amazon Echo Fin
- 17 charts that show just how scary Amazon's $275 billion business really is
- Why You Should Try That Crazy Virtual Reality Headset
- How to Make a Bot That Isn't Racist
- How the internet manipulated Microsoft's AI chatbot into learning and repeating hate speech
- Patent that cost Microsoft millions gets invalidated
- Apple’s Lightning to USB 3 adapter brings iPad podcasting one step closer
- Netflix admits it throttles video streams for Verizon and AT&T customers
- Silicon Valley legend and former Intel CEO Andy Grove passes away at 79
- VNC Roulette