Mar 30th 2018
John Battelle is one of the founders of Wired, The Industry Standard, BoingBoing, Federated Media Publishing, and NewCo. He talks with Megan Morrone about starting Wired at the dawn of the web, inventing the banner ad, and how internet advertising has evolved into a phenomenon that is capable of destroying democracy as we know it.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/triangulation.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Lost Context: How Did We End Up Here?
- WHAT MARK ZUCKERBERG SHOULD SAY NEXT
- Growth At Any Cost: Top Facebook Executive Defended Data Collection In 2016 Memo — And Warned That Facebook Could Get People Kil
- Facebook Can’t Be Fixed.
- NEWCO Forum
- The need for a Digital Geneva Convention
- TWEET ABOUT FACEBOOK BLOCKING AXCIOM
- Case against Facebook Regulation