Jul 10th 2017
Tony Romm is the Senior Editor for Politics and Policy at Recode. He talks with Megan Morrone about the intersection between technology and politics. They discuss Net Neutrality, Trump's tweets, rural broadband, self-driving cars, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/triangulation.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Tony Romm
- A top Democrat is worried Trump interfered in the government’s review of the AT&T-Time Warner deal
- Wired to fail
- Trump attacks Bezos over anti-trust
- Here’s how top tech companies will rally to support net neutrality next week
- President Trump will commit to improving internet access in rural areas
- President Trump has nominated Brendan Carr to fill the final Republican slot at the FCC
- Even as they criticize Trump’s agenda, tech execs like Eric Schmidt and Elon Musk are backing Republican campaigns
- Mark Pincus and Reid Hoffman are launching a new group to rethink the Democratic Party
- "Democrats have hired Raffi Krikorian, a former Uber exec, as their chief technology officer "
- Behind the scenes at President Trump’s private talks with the tech industry
- Republicans want to open U.S. roads for companies testing self-driving cars
- A group of Obama veterans are banding together to invest in tech that can help Democrats win
- Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg meets with conservative leaders
- How CNN found the Reddit user behind the Trump wrestling GIF
- Full transcript: FCC Chairman Ajit Pai on Recode Decode
- Tech for Campaigns
- Trump has a new tech whisperer in the White House
- Color of Change