Jeff Jarvis and Leo Laporte discuss Facebook Live, Instant Articles, Nest, Revolv, Youtube channels that make money, Amazon Prime Now, Echo Dot, Twitter's NFL deal, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-google.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Introducing New Ways to Create, Share and Discover Live Video on Facebook
- Mark Zuckerberg shares a video
- It’s Not Just Celebrities — Facebook Is Paying Media Companies to Make Live Video, Too
- Video Ads Are Coming to Facebook Instant Articles
- Facebook begins using artificial intelligence to describe photos to blind users | The Verge
- Two key Nest veterans are leaving, including its hardware engineering chief
- The time that Tony Fadell sold me a container of hummus.
- Google's parent company is deliberately disabling some of its customers' old smart-home devices
- Here’s How Google Is Handling a Big Controversy
- Australians Googled for 552 million hours last year
- There Are Now 2,000 YouTube Channels With At Least One Million Subscribers
- Twitter Gets NFL Thursday Night Games for a Bargain Price
- Prime Now same-day deliveries will reportedly integrate with Amazon.com in May
- Amazon Echo Dot review: here comes the Alexa army
- Fitbit Blaze, Alta devices sell over 1 million units each in first month
- What Sunk Yahoo’s Media Ambitions?
- Is Tesla freaking out over Model X production?
- $85 million patent verdict, largest ever against Google, wiped out on appeal