French data regulator rejects Google’s right-to-be-forgotten appeal, is using ad-blocking software morally wrong, Google raised $11 million for refugees, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twig.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- What Happens Next Will Amaze You
- ad blocking "controversy" aka foolishness
- Is using ad-blocking software morally wrong? The debate continues
- French data regulator rejects Google’s right-to-be-forgotten appeal
- Ahmed Mohamed is VIP at Google Science Fair
- Nexus launch: Google promises “tasty new treats” at September 29 event
- Facebook takes aim at Twitter with news curation tool Signal
- Facebook Brings VR-Style 360-Degree Video To News Feed