Google trims costs and curbs hiring as revenue growth slows, Map Maker about to be reopened, ten years ago Google bought Android, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twig.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Google trims costs, curbs hiring as revenue growth slows and the company gets bigger and more complex to run
- Sundar Pichai of Google Talks About Phone Intrustion
- Data shows 95% of 220K Google right to be forgotten requests are from ordinary citizens seeking privacy
- Uh-oh: EU digital boss still talking about an EU-wide Leistungsschutzrecht
- FORGET ‘DEEP DREAM,’ GOOGLE’S ‘DEEP STEREO’ CAN RECREATE THE REAL WORLD
- "Google About To Reopen Map Maker, Largely Outsourcing Moderation "
- Ten years ago, Google bought Android Inc for $50 million.
- New Nexus 5 2015 phone UK release date
- Nearby Is Now Official, API Enabling Proximity-Based Connections Will Come Included With Google Play Services 7.8
- "Use the Google Settings app to turn photo backup on and off, even after Google Photos is uninstalled "
- "You can now disable downloading, printing, and copying for any file stored in Google Drive "