Defense against NSA hacked encryption, passwords are dead, Google to create new education site, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-google.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- On the NSA
- Dean Apologizes for Censoring Professor’s NSA Blog Post
- The Border Is a Back Door for U.S. Device Searches
- N.S.A. Able to Foil Basic Safeguards of Privacy on Web
- Passwords are dead, says Google exec
- Udacity teams up with Google, AT&T and other tech giants for Open Education Alliance
- EdX, Google to Create New Online Education Site
- Google+ Launches Embeds, Starts To Highlight WordPress.com
- Google Glass update adds photo/screenshot Vignettes feature, YouTube videos in search results, and sound search
- MyGlass update lets you control Google Glass UI with an Android device
- Google Begins Staged Rollout Of Play Music v5.2 - Say Hello To Genre Radio, New Download Queue [APK Download]
- Google Earth Updated To v7.1.2, Shows Your Geocoded Google+ Photos
- Google's Trojan horse: how Chrome Apps will finally take on Windows
- Google’s strategy to take over computing continues: Chrome apps “For your desktop”
- Motorola now shipping 100,000 Moto X phones weekly from Texas
- Geeking Out on the Logo