Guests: Gina TrapaniNew Google Plus layout, Facebook buys Instagram, suit against Apple and publishers e-book pricing, and more Guest: Mike Elgan Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twig. We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes. Friendfeed links for this episode. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- -Google+ redesign
- -Instagram’s Buyout: No Bubble to See Here
- -Place your bets on who Zuckerberg buys after Instagram
- -Google Project Glass modeled by Sergey Brin: first high-res photos
- -AOL Sells 800 Patents For $1.1 Billion To Microsoft [Memo To Staff]
- -Justice Dept. files suit against Apple, publishers over e-book pricing
- -Google launches the “power of the internet” campaign
- -YouTube adds pay-per-view to live streaming
- -Google going after its own TLDs?
- -Hillary Clinton likes ‘Texts from Hillary’ Tumblr
- -Gina's Tip: Simplified Google Account Switching
- -Jeff's number
- -Leo's Tool: Zombie Apocalypse survival
- -Mike's tip: SocioloG+