Google's new terms of service and what it means to you.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twig.
We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes.
Friendfeed links for this episode.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Mathew Ingram
- Kevin Marks
- -Google: Updating our privacy policies and terms of service
- -Facebook picks fight with Google over who is more evil
- -Larry Page to Googlers: If You Don’t Get SPYW, Work Somewhere Else
- -DontBeEvil bookmarklet
- -Google Plus admits they want Fake Names
- -BuzzMachine: We are the lobbyists
- -Gina's Tip: Highlight Areas in Google Maps
- -Jarvis' number: $9.68 million
- -Leo's tool: Log in QR code