Sep 7th 2011
This Week in Google 111
Everyone Is Forking All The Time
Carol Bartz’s Last F%*& You — Now Aimed at Yahoo Board, tech blogger who leaps over the line, Google is more interested in "The RAZR Guys" thank patents, and more.
Records live every Wednesday at 4:00pm Eastern / 1:00pm Pacific / 20:00 UTC.
Carol Bartz’s Last F%*& You — Now Aimed at Yahoo Board, tech blogger who leaps over the line, Google is more interested in "The RAZR Guys" thank patents, and more. Guests: Kevin Marks Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twig. We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes. Friendfeed links for this episode. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Gina's Tip- New on the Menu: Google Voice for Google Takeout
- Jeff's Number-FB doubles revenue to $1.6b in first half of 2011
- Leo's Tool
- Carol Bartz’s Last F%*& You
- A Tech Blogger Who Leaps Over the Line
- Eric Schmidt: Google More Interested in 'The RAZR Guys' Than Patents
- Eric Schmidt on Competing With Microsoft, Buying Motorola for "More Than Just Patents"
- Google closes 10 businesses to focus on bigger bets
- Apple to ITC: Andy Rubin got inspiration for Android framework while working at Apple, hence infringes an Apple API patent
- 5 smokin' Android tablets launched this week
- Google engineer admits to "strong indication that it is likely" that he copied Sun code into Android
- Amazon’s Kindle Tablet Is Very Real. I’ve Seen It, Played With It.
- Amazon goods for pickup at 7-Eleven soon?
- Google May Be On The Verge Of Resurrecting “GDrive”
- Google: 44 Percent Of Searches For Last-Minute Holiday Gifts Will Be Mobile
- Google+ Rolls Out A Twitter-Like Suggested User List
- Reddit Evolves Into Reddit Inc., Begins Search For New CEO