Facebook name grab, Crunchberries aren't real fruit, prison time for underwear theft, and more.
- The Digital TV Transition
- Millions Grab Facebook User Names, Leaving Others In Their Dust
- Judge Dismisses Suit Claiming Cap'n Crunch ‘Crunchberries' Aren't Real Fruit
- No Company Vacations for Googlers This Year
- A Really Goode Job - View Applicant Videos: Who do you like?
- Ohio man sentenced to 9 years in prison for stealing underwear...
- Hundreds of snakes take over police station
We invite you to read or add to our show notes in the TWiT Wiki.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.