Indiana Jones trivializes nuclear threat, Jedi police, YouTube midwifery, McCurry lawsuit, and more.
- Foreign minister says Indiana Jones movie trivializes nuke threat
- Force is strong for Jedi police
- Pa. Woman, 85, Loses Scooter In 'repairman' Scam
- '90-year-old in 8mph mobility scooter takes wrong turn and ends up on highway
- Wal-mart employee steals electronics, then posts them for sale on employee bulletin board
- McCurry lawsuit leaves bad aftertaste
- Footprints in Wood Tell Story of Buddhist Monk's Prayers
- Russian survives drinking 8 bottles of Vodka
- Father delivers baby son after watching YouTube childbirth clips
We invite you to read or add to our show notes in the TWiT Wiki.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.